Get Training’s Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) course is for heating and plumbing installers who need to gain the knowledge of the Water Regulations (1999) before applying to join their local water authority’s Water Industry Approved Plumber Scheme, one of the plumbing Competent Person Schemes (CPS) or Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) registration bodies.
The Water Regulations training covers the following topics:
• Water Regulations; interpretation and definitions
• Materials and substances
• Requirements design and installation
• Backflow and contamination prevention
• Hot and cold water services
• Flushing Devices
• Sanitary appliances, both internal and external
The course is fully recognised by WRAS as meeting their qualification requirements. A WRAS certificate and ID card will be issued by Blueflame Certification to successful candidates.
Gas or Plumbing Level 2 or equivalent
Multiple choice written assessment.