The Water Regulations training covers the following topics:
- Water Regulations; interpretation and definitions
- Materials and substances
- Requirements design and installation
- Back flow and contamination prevention
- Hot and cold –water services
- Flushing Devices
- Sanitary appliances, both internal and external The course is fully recognised by WRAS as meeting their qualification requirements.
A WRAS certificate and ID card will be issued by Blueflame Certification to successful candidates.
Gas or Plumbing level 2 minimum.
Multiple Choice written assessment.